How can we help?

What is a communication passport?

A communication passport is a book which you can use to talk with others in a fun and easy way. If you find it difficult communicating with people or getting information across, a communication passport may be right for you.

Inside the book is a bunch of facts about yourself which you can reference while talking to people. Facts such as your name, address or hobbies. It is portable and can be taken to those tough social situations, such as changing schools and visiting the doctor, as an easier way of introducing yourself to others.

The image on the right is an example of the front cover of a communication passport. It is decorated to Ceri’s preference, themed around Westerns movies. 

Read our leaflet for even more information >

What we need from you

Our service covers Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Gwynedd. If you would like a communication passport and can answer YES to these questions please get in touch:

  • Do you have communication difficulties?
  • Are you under the age of 18?
  • Do you live in Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire or Gwynedd?

How can you make a referral?

If you feel you would benefit from a communication passport please ask that your parent/carer download, complete and submit the form below.

Referral form >

If you already have a social worker you are working with, then it’s even easier: Just ask them about the service and they can make a referral on your behalf.

Who is in our team

Julie Lloyd
Senior Practitioner

Ways to get in touch

Telephone: 07494 023056 / 01286 238007
Freephone number: 0800 111 6880

Project address

Victoria Chambers, 4 Palace Street, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 1RR