North Wales Communication Passports

How can we help?

What services we have to offer

Our service, funded by Children in Need, provides Communication Passports and One Page Profiles for children and young people with communication needs.

Communication Passports are portable documents that accompany children who have difficulties communicating wherever they go. Communication Passports provide essential information about a child or young person to the reader, to enable communication and understanding. They can help when children change schools, access respite care and go to hospital.

Please see our leaflet here >

Our criteria/where we work

Our service covers the counties of Flintshire (Ffynnongroyw, Gronant, Talacre and Trelawnyd),  Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, Rhuddlan, St Asaph) and Conwy (Kinmel Bay / Towyn, Abergele, Colwyn Bay Llandudno and Conwy)

If you or someone you know would like a communication passport and can answer YES to these questions please get in touch:

  • Do you have communication difficulties?
  • Are you under the age of 18?
  • Do you live in one of the areas listed above?

Ways to make a referral

We have a short referral form for parents/carers and professionals to complete which can be downloaded below.

Referral form >

Alternatively you can ask the child/young person’s social worker on their behalf.

Project address

Victoria Chambers, 4 Palace Street, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 1RR

Ways to get in touch

Telephone: 07956537184 / 01286 238007
Freephone number: 0800 111 6880

Who is in our team

Manon Evans