North Wales Communication Passport

How can we help?

What services we have to offer

Produce communication passport/Advocacy

Our criteria/where we work

If you want a communication passport and can answer YES to these questions

  • Do you have communication difficulties?
  • Are you under the age of 18?
  • Do you live in Gwynedd or Anglesey?
  • Then please contact me on above contact details.

Ways to make a referral

  • Contact me and I’ll send a referral form.
  • Ask young person’s social worker to make referral on family’s behalf.

Project address

Uned 3, Doc Fictoria, Heol Balaclafa, Caernarfon LL55 1TH

Ways to get in touch

Telephone: 07956537184 / 01286 238007
Freephone number: 0800 111 6880

Who is in our team

Manon Evans